About Little Hands …
Little Hands first opened on 2 January 1995 in a little house on One Tree Hill with the hope of bringing joy to all the children who come through our doors. We wanted to create a rich and nurturing environment filled with ideas, adventures, discovery and art.
We hope that all our children will love to come to school and enjoy discovering this amazing world with their friends and teachers.
Little Hands, Big Experience …
More than twenty years later, we continue with the same aim that we set out to do in 1995.
Today, with the added benefit of experience, our large team of dedicated educators and one acre of space, we have expanded the scope of our Little Hands’ brand of preschool education to a whole new generation of children.
Hands on Approach …
Our rigorous curriculum includes a balance of sensory stimuli with indoor and outdoor areas for gymnastics, art and music. We have a swimming pool, perfect for building confidence in young swimmers.
Our innovative teaching approach promises to create an environment for children to learn mathematics, science and literacy through real-life hands-on experiences.
Our Beliefs and Values
- Our teaching should be guided by biblical values.
- Children learn best in a rich & loving environment.
- There is value to having depth in learning and
not just breadth.
- All children regardless of their abilities,
deserve the opportunity to receive an education.
- Children should form a strong sense of identity.
- Children come to school to share ideas and
- Building a strong educational foundation
takes discipline and effort.
- Children should enjoy being a child and play.